Ordering from Hansson Silks
Please note that for all orders we have a minimum order length of 1 metre per fabric.
You may order any part of a metre above this amount in increments of a quarter metre (e.g 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m etc.)
Order by Telephone
When placing an order (for fabric or samples), the quickest and most secure method is to pick up the phone and speak to one of our showroom staff who can confirm availability, shipping charges and will take down your details, call:
01483 451625 (dialling from the UK)
+44 1483 451625 (dialling internationally)
Order by Fax
You can also fax your details through on:
01483 451602 (dialling from the UK)
+44 1483 451602 (dialling internationally)
Order by Email
We don't advise sending payment by email but if you are comfortable sending payment details over the internet we are happy to receive your order by this method.
If you would like to email us a contact number we would be happy to call you back to take your order.
Order by Post
UK customers paying by cheque or anyone unable to supply order and payment details using the above methods can post their details to our showroom:
Hansson of Guildford, 108 Woodbridge Road,
Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PY, UK
Should you wish to use it our order form (in Microsoft Word document format) can be downloaded. Simply save a copy to your computer, complete and email back as an attachment (or print it out fill in and fax back to us.)
- While ordering remember to order enough silk to complete the job to avoid problems of rematching, as there can be a slight variation in colour from one batch to another.
- We recommend dry-cleaning by a specialist for most qualities of silk. Please see our care of silk section for details.
- If an exact colour match is required, please send in a cutting to match.
- Please check your order on receipt as no claim will be entertained once the fabric has been cut.
- Being a natural fibre the weaving of silk may contain minor variations and irregularities. These are characteristics of fine silk yarn and should not be treated as defects.
- Prices are subject to change at any time
Please make sure you read our full terms and conditions before ordering.
Information on methods of payment accepted and a guide to shipping costs can be found in the following sections of the site: